gorjuss cards hun, well done xx
These are great cards. I especially like the first one. TFS :)michellehttp://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
love the cards xx
Beautiful cards Lizzy, love the bottom one its so sereneI have a new challenge at my Dezinaworld blog if you fancy a go but if not, just keep on making beautiful artHugs June xxxxx
all delightful cards . Love the silhouette image in first one .
thanks Ladies. The silhouette one is a die cut I think. a friend gave me it a while ago
gorjuss cards hun, well done xx
ReplyDeleteThese are great cards. I especially like the first one. TFS :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
love the cards xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Lizzy, love the bottom one its so serene
ReplyDeleteI have a new challenge at my Dezinaworld blog if you fancy a go but if not, just keep on making beautiful art
Hugs June xxxxx
all delightful cards . Love the silhouette image in first one .
ReplyDeletethanks Ladies. The silhouette one is a die cut I think. a friend gave me it a while ago
ReplyDelete