The small bookcase with some of my ink-pads, embossing powders and stamps still to sort and categorise.


Part of the new worktop and cupboard for stamping on and storing stuff in :)
Second part of worktop and small cupboard that is housing my glass work kits and candle making stuff.


And the large bookcase that has been rearranged again since! It is now housing the rest of my ink-pads, stamp cleaners etc.


Congratulations! How fun. I love having a space. I am sure you will too!
ReplyDeleteThats great Liz :) I am so proud of you :) *hugs*
ReplyDeletewhat a great craft space! Love your cards
ReplyDeleteLisa ;)
Ohhh it looks lovely a great area
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxx
It always amazes me how much 'stuff' we crafters accumulate! I love your organised space. You have inspired me to have a tidy up! Lol! Kate x
ReplyDeletethanks Ladies. It's almost as tidy now although there is now a small tv/dvd combo machine there for me to watch films while I am crafting. Hopefully though it will go be able to move somewhere else as it is a snug fit when I am stamping
ReplyDelete